Seminario On Line, 10 November 2020, ore 9:30-12:00
In these years, the plants have evolved both from the biomass point of view
used in food, both from the constructive one. As the
expiry of the incentives that allowed the construction of the first plants
of anaerobic digestion, the opportunity to switch to biomethane can be posed
and as a new remake of a project, both as an extension and
enhancement of an existing project, also in view of a possible change
of feed biomass.
In the seminar they will be presented:
- some plants built, through a virtual video-visit, together with the technological features of the installation.
- quantitative data and economic accounts (where available)
- Subsequently, a round table for questions and answers will be proposed between plant builders and the public
Main topics covered:
- News in biomass and by-products used in food in a decade of experience
- Upgrading solutions: advantages, consumption, availability and quality of the biomethane introduced
- Essential elements for quality control
The seminar has a participation fee of 50 €, VAT included.
Access is free for members of: Confagricoltura, Coldiretti, CIA, Fiper-Monviso Agroenergia Consortium, Federmetano, subject to certification of this quality.