REGULATION (EU) Non 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 APRIL 2016
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 13 et 14 of Regulation (EU) non. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter also referred to as the “Regulation” ou “GDPR”) and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we hereby inform you that the Personal Data made available to AdMil srl shall be processed in compliance with current legislation on the protection of Personal Data and, in any event, with the principles of confidentiality that inspire the Company’s activities.
Categories of Personal Data processed
AdMil, which operates in the agro-energy sector under the Agroenergia brand, will process the following Personal Data provided by the Data Subject:
Personal Data (such as: first name, last name), email, address (hereinafter, also, “Personal Data” ou “Data”).
The data has been collected over the years, based on the categories of professional interest in the agricultural and energy sectors, in which AdMil srl operates, through registrations for courses and events organised by AdMil itself or on behalf of third parties. AdMil, in its communications, has always offered the possibility of total cancellation and will continue to do so at any time, either through a special link or by simple request of the interested party to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing.
The Personal Data available to AdMil srl may be used for the following purposes:
a) to enable and manage subscriptions/registrations to communications provided and events organised by AdMil srl
b) for administrative-accounting purposes and for the fulfilment of obligations provided for by current legislation;
c) for marketing purposes such as, for example: the sending of information and commercial communications, including promotional communications (including newsletters), and/or offers of goods and services, information on new technologies, by any means, including, by way of example but not limited to, mail, Internet, telephone, e-mail, MMS, SMS from Italy or abroad (including from countries outside the European Community) by AdMil srl
d) for profiling purposes, following any and specific consent of the data subject, to allow the processing and completion of statistical and market studies and research, as well as the analysis of tastes, preferences, habits, needs and consumer choices and to receive personalised offers based on purchasing preferences, by AdMil srl, or by natural or legal entities contractually linked to AdMil srl that, in any event, collaborate in the business activities of AdMil srl;
e) following any specific consent from the data subject, for the transfer of data to AdMil srl’s business partners for the purpose of receiving communications from them.
We remind you that, with reference to the purposes highlighted in points a), b) the provision of your personal data is mandatory.
With reference to the further purposes outlined in points d), e) and f), the provision of your Personal Data, and consent to the processing thereof for the aforementioned purposes, is optional. However, any refusal by the data subject to provide his/her Data and/or consent to the processing of the same for the aforesaid purposes and/or the provision of inaccurate and/or incomplete information may prevent the Company from
- the sending of informative communications by AdMil srl;
- the performance of profiling activities and the reporting of initiatives, seminars, courses and other news, based on the purchasing preferences of the data subject, by AdMil srl;
- with reference to the transfer of the data subject’s Personal Data to AdMil srl’s business partners for the purpose of receiving their communications.
The processing of Personal Data shall be carried out by means of suitable paper, electronic and/or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the above purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Data.
Recipients or Categories of recipients of Personal Data
The Personal Data may be disclosed to the shareholders, collaborators and employees of AdMil srl and, in any case, to the persons designated by AdMil srl and the Persons in charge of the processing of Personal Data appointed by the Company in the performance of their duties.
Personal Data may be disclosed to any entities that provide AdMil srl with services instrumental to the purposes indicated in paragraph 2 above, such as, by way of example only, parent, subsidiary, associated and/or affiliated companies.
Personal Data may also be communicated to other subjects and/or entities that provide (on behalf of AdMil srl):
- the management and/or maintenance of the websites and electronic and/or telematic tools used by AdMil srl;
- sending information and promotional communications;
- the performance of profiling activities in a strictly professional context, as well as the processing and carrying out of studies and market research.
The Personal Data may be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, including to countries outside the European Union where the Company may pursue its interests.
The transfer to non-EU countries, in addition to the cases in which this is guaranteed by adequacy decisions of the European Commission, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and adequate guarantees pursuant to Articles 46 ou 47 ou 49 of the Regulation.
Duration of processing and criteria used for the storage of Personal Data
For the purposes referred to in points a), b) and c) of paragraph 2 “Purposes of Processing” of this notice, Personal Data will be processed only for the time necessary.
For the purposes of marketing, profiling of AdMil srl referred to in letters c), d) and e) of paragraph 2
“Purposes of the Processing” of this information notice, the Personal Data shall be processed until the consent of the Data Subject is withdrawn.
Data will be stored according to the following criteria:
- the Data processed for the adhesion/subscription to the newsletter referred to in letters a), c) and paragraph 2 “Purposes of Processing” of this information notice, shall be kept for as long as the data subject adheres to it and for a period of 10 years following the termination of the relationship, unless the need for further storage arises, in order to allow AdMil srl to defend its rights;
- Data processed for marketing and profiling purposes as per letters c) and d) of paragraph 2 “Purposes of Processing” of this information notice shall be kept for a maximum of 24 months.
Rights of the Data Subject
At any time, data subjects may exercise their rights within the limits and under the conditions provided for in Articles 7 et 15-22 of the Regulation.
In order to exercise these rights, described below, the Data Controller may be contacted through the Privacy Office at email@example.com. This request will be answered in accordance with the timeframe provided for by the GDPR.
In detail, the Data Subject has the right to:
- revoke the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before revocation,
- request from the Data Controller access to, rectification or erasure (so-called “right to be forgotten”) of Personal Data or restriction of the processing of Personal Data concerning him or her, or to object to their processing;
- obtain the portability of the Data;
- to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data if he/she considers that his/her rights have been infringed.
Data Controller, Data Processors and Personal Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of your Data is AdMil srl, with registered office in via Settembrini 26/A, 20124 Milan, in the person of its Legal Representative. Any request relating to the personal data processed by AdMil srl may be sent to the registered office of the Company, or by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The updated list of persons appointed as Data Processors pursuant to article 28 of the GDPR is available at the Company’s registered office and may be obtained by making a specific request in the manner indicated above.
The contact details of the AdMil srl Personal Data Protection Manager are: email@example.com
This information notice will be subject to updates. AdMil srl therefore invites users who wish to learn about the methods used to process the Personal Data collected by AdMil srl to periodically visit this page.
via Settembrini 26/A,
20124 Milan, Italy
Droits d'auteur AdMil srl 2021